Financial Peace University returns in January
VHBC offers the Financial Peace University course starting Monday night, January 15, for nine weeks. Concludes Monday, March 12. Time: 6-7:30 p.m. Location: Adult Seminar Room. Cost: $100 per couple. Child care is available by reservation. Facilitated by Matt and Nicole Hutcheson and Dennis Anderson.
Gather with others to view the popular Dave Ramsey video series on personal financial management. Learn proven tips for:
· Reducing or eliminating your credit card debt
· Living on a budget
· Managing your income & living expenses
· Planning your financial future
· Reducing your stress over finances
The evening will include videos, class discussions and home applications.
· Cost is $100 per couple and covers all materials for each evening.
· Scholarships are available. Contact Dennis Anderson at 979-5920 for more information.
· Childcare will be available.
· IMPORTANT: registration is limited to 30, so sign up early.
To sign up, contact:
Dennis Anderson at 979-5920 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dave Ramsey website. www.fpu.com/1052798
Or, complete the form below to request a spot in the class and to make your child care reservation.